Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
- Department:Cameras & Camcorders
- Buy New: $649.00
as of 4/18/2015 04:51 UTC details
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:9.0000" l x 5.5000" w x 5.5000" h x
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.39
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 3 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:Ships to continental USA only. NO APO/FPO/Alaska/Hawaii and Foreign.
- Warranty:1 year limited
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography. Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon 0345B002 EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. This telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.