Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom (Blue)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $159.93
as of 1/21/2017 19:28 UTC details
- You Save: $19.07 (11%)
- Sales Rank:5,615
- Languages:English (Original Language), Czech (Unknown), Japanese (Unknown), Korean (Unknown), Ukrainian (Unknown)
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.31
- Dimensions (in):3.7 x 0.8 x 2.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:ELPH 100 HS - BL
- Model:ELPH 100 HS - BL
- Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves shooting in low-light situations without the need for a flash and
- Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality and keep footage stabilized with Dynamic IS.
- Get high-speed shooting in a point-and-shoot camera: High-speed Burst Mode captures 8.2fps and
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations.
- 4x Optical Zoom with a Wide-Angle lens (28-112mm) Optical Image Stabilizer and a 3.0-inch PureColor System LCD.
- Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speeds to allow slow motion playback.
- Lowers noise levels at higher ISO settings.
Canon's 4925B001 PowerShot ELPH 100 HS Blue 12MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Zoom and 3.0 In. LCD Display is what you need to add that creative edge. Canon's HS SYSTEM takes the frustration out of low light shooting. The system delivers clear, blur-free shots with the ambiance intact, and frees you from the sometimes unwanted effects of using the flash. Beautiful low light shots are possible at both low and high ISO speeds, and the dynamic range is expanded to retain maximum detail in highlight and shadow areas. It features Full 1080p HD video for exceptional quality and keeps footage stabilized with Dynamic IS. PowerShot DIGITAL CAMERA LIMITED WARRANTY for U.S.A. and Canada Only. Manufactured in Japan.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.